Rich and Max close out the offseason (hallelujah!) with their final thoughts on the Alabama game. They discuss where each team has advantages, how the Alabama quarterback situation could affect the game, and what a Badger win could mean in the larger picture. The show closes with a series of major statements from Max...well...you've just gotta listen to this one.
- 1:30 Rich's "interesting" observation
- 4:00 Alabama's QB concerns are the new Wisconsin's OL concerns
- 10:00 Are you nervous about this game?
- 13:45 The blueprint to a Badger win
- 16:00 It's about the players
- 19:15 Rich discusses what has been haunting my dreams.. Derrick Henry
- 21:45 Worry about the Badgers OL
- 24:30 The WR rotation
- 26:30 Where did Nick Thomas go?
- 28:00 Does Aranda want a bigger defense?
- 30:15 You're not gonna get Rich to be optimistic!
- 31:30 Lane Kiffin's tendencies
- 33:15 What is an acceptable result?
- 36:30 Max's bachelor party AND Iowa game reference AND NIU game reference... If you listen to nothing else LISTEN TO THIS!!!
- 40:30 Would You Rather?!? Badgers Edition