Making his annual spring practice pilgrimage to the BuckAround, B5Q's Luke Mueller joins the podcast to give Rich and Max an update on what he's seeing with Paul Chryst's Badgers this spring. He breaks down the progression of the quarterbacks, if Dare Ogunbowale can be the #2 running back, and what the new faces at inside linebacker bring to the table. He even finds time to give some hot punting takes!
- 1:30 We are the Giving Tree
- 3:30 Can YOU help with the archives?
- 6:00 Return of the Jedi, Luke Mueller
- 8:05 Bart Houston looks solid. Not at punter…at quarterback!
- 11:45 Compare and contracts Alex Hornibrook and Austin Kafentzis
- 14:15 Let’s talk Dare, Deal and Kinlaw
- 18:55 Who will catch the ball?
- 23:30 New coaches getting Settled…get it?
- 27:50 The Lines
- 35:10 Inside Linebackers: what do we have here?
- 40:55 Trezy…I think, and the last line of defense
- 46:50 Punting. It’s not pretty folks.
- 50:15 Why the lack of story lines?