With Badger football fans abuzz with talk of a budding quarterback controversy, Rich and Max share their perspective but not before previewing "Rich's Iowa" (a.k.a Rutgers), look at how the team compensates for the loss of Dan Voltz and Rob Wheelwright, and deal with some misconceptions about the "disaster" that was Gary Andersen. Finally, they close the show looking at the potential dearth of bowl teams from the B1G West.
- 1:00 Welcome to Rich's Iowa
- 4:00 Rutgers Al isn't Rutgers Al
- 5:45 Talking the Scarlet Knights of Rutgers
- 10:00 The Rutgers QB situation
- 12:00 The worst defense in the B1G
- 14:00 Could the Badgers score 40?!?
- 16:30 What do the Badgers do without Wheelwright?
- 22:00 The MASH unit that is the OL
- 25:45 WiscoBiscuits wants to talk Stave vs Houston
- 30:15 Travis wants to talk lack of playmakers
- 38:45 Big games in the B1G
- 49:15 Prediction time