Basketball? Who needs basketball! Rich and Max ring in the beginning of spring practice with their thoughts on what can be learned about the team over the next month. The look at the myriad of questions on offense, where there are concerns on defense and manage to talk about Iowa nine times over the course of the episode. Spring practive primers: "There are many like it, but this one is ours!"
- 1:44 Iowa geography and outdated discussions of The Bachelor
- 3:16 Buckaround's spring coverage is different
- 5:36 Let's talk about Tanner McEvoy. He's fast enough, he's big enough and gosh darn it people like him (at other positions).
- 12:46 Quarterbacks, a competition? Who's number 2?
- 18:46 WR's development
- 22:45 Who will step up on OL? Max sneaks in Iowa discussion.
- 27:41 Let's talk defense. inside LB's, Jeremy Patterson and the secondary.
- 34:20 PUNTERS!!!
- 39:55 Slot WR Can Jazz Peavy be this year's Rob Wheelwright (have more than one catch)?
- 41:30 Closing thoughts