Wrapping up what they started last week, Rich and Max take a stab at projecting the 2015 defense. They look at some of the new starters at defensive line and linebacker and agree that the secondary looks very crowded with the potential additions of Tanner McEvoy and Natrell Jamerson, but first take time to examine the significance of how the John Settle hire was rolled out.
- 1:30 A series of apologies
- 4:00 How the University introduced Coach Settle
- 12:10 The defensive line
- 22:20 The linebackers
- 33:00 The defensive backs
- 44:45 Kicking and punting and returning
- 50:00 Player acquisition, player development and player deployment... Boom.
- 56:30 That's a wrap