In the wake of the Jordan Stevenson news, Rich and Max share their thoughts on what can be learned from the entire experience. They examine his late rejection from the university, what it means going forward, and if this is the true legacy of Gary Andersen at Wisconsin. Finally they close the show analyzing current and future defensive depth where Max somehow compares Iowa to Alabama.
- 3:15 Is the Buckaround coming to your CITAAAY (if your city is College Park, MD)?
- 7:00 Have you ordered a Buckaround shirt? Time is running out.
- 11:15 Jordan Stevenson isn't walking through that door
- 16:30 Why did the Chancellor reject Stevenson?
- 19:00 Why did no one confirm Stevenson's test score hype earlier?
- 22:00 Can we get some new Chryst photos?!?
- 23:30 How Stevenson could bring the admission conversation to the forefront
- 27:00 How does this change the RB depth chart?
- 29:30 A look at the defensive depth charts
- 30:45 Defensive End
- 37:15 Nose Tackle
- 41:30 Outside Linebacker
- 45:45 Inside Linebacker
- 50:00 Ludicrous Iowa mention
- 51:30 Cornerback
- 57:30 Safety
- 1:02:45 Next episode is Nebraska. No really... We mean it.