Wrapping up non-conference play, Rich and Max review the Badgers' convincing 28-0 win over the Rainbow Warriors of Hawaii. They discuss the dominant performance of the defense, the solid effort in the ground game, and he up and down afternoon through the air. Let be honest here. This is all just a prelude for Max to lose his mind in the Iowa preview in episode 102.
- 2:00 Meetup with Max near Camp Randall
- 5:45 Recapping Hawaii
- 6:15 A look at the secondary
- 15:00 Not much to discuss with the front 7... Which is a good thing
- 16:15 A look into the future at LB
- 18:30 The inverted wishbone is back!!
- 21:00 Rich has concerns
- 23:30 Alec Ingold means 4 years of Northern Illinois references
- 26:15 The OL looks better
- 29:15 Talking about the throw game
- 40:00 Jazz' hands on punt returns
- 45:00 J Leman stares into your soul
- 46:00 Drew Meyer and the Shanks (album coming to stores soon)
- 49:00 UR player of the game
- 51:15 Were there big games in the B1G?