With the Badgers sitting at 0-1 in conference, Rich and Max examine the showdown in Lincoln Saturday with Nebraska. They discuss which is worse: Nebraska's pass defense or Wisconsin's pass offense, whether or not Nebraska will run the ball, and if this is truly a "must win" game for the Badgers if they still want to win the west. They close the show with a discussion of what a poor performance from Joel Stave could or should mean for his future and where the team goes from there.
- 1:30 Who's a bigger mess? Wisconsin? Nebraska?
- 4:30 Where are the Badgers weakest on offense right now?
- 5:30 How should Nebraska attack the Badger D?
- 6:15 What should we think about the Husker running game?
- 9:00 This IS an elimination game... Right?
- 12:45 Max is one of THOSE guys. The kind that gets married during football season.
- 13:15 Who will step up?
- 14:30 REALLY bad injury luck
- 17:00 It's time to adjust expectations
- 20:30 Fourth down watch
- 25:30 Could this devolve into a mess?
- 30:45 If it does, do they change the QB?
- 40:15 Surveying the landscape of the B1G
- 43:45 Prediction time
- 46:30 Who do you want to see perform well?
- 49:00 Only one show next week