Rich and Max break down the Badgers win at Illinois – including the quarterback non-controversy that “developed.” They also talk about how the near-historic rash of injuries to each teams’ players affected the game. Finally, Max shouts out a fan of the show – who wore a BuckAround t-shirt to the game – and the merits of RVs at a tailgate.
- 1:30 No champagne in the BuckAround
- 3:15 Max saw a cat in a BuckAround shirt
- 4:45 Rich plans his Maryland trip
- 6:30 A new intro?!?
- 9:30 Down goes Stave...
- 15:45 What changed when Houston came in?
- 21:00 An epic post game interview, bro
- 22:30 Why was Erickson always open?
- 28:00 Illinois' DL had NFL bodies and NFL abilities
- 29:45 Was the defense different without Goldberg?
- 33:00 Rich offers fashion advice... And wants all the kids off his lawn
- 34:15 Chris Orr saw less time
- 35:00 Where will Badgers turn without THE Darius Hillary in '16?
- 40:30 Sahil, who is not going to College Park, wonders if Caputo is having less impact
- 44:45 UR Players of the Game
- 51:00 Max's stories from Champaign