With the game overshadowed by questions about officiating, Rich and Max delve into the chaos that was the Badgers' 13-7 loss to Northwestern. They discuss the bevy of officiating controversies in the game, the bevy (I'm liking this word today!) of turnovers by the Badgers, and the dominating performance by the defense. They finish the show with a visit from Bizarro Max, a preview of the Minnesota game, and explore Max's Thanksgiving menu.
- 2:30 It's a montage!!!
- 6:45 Dude, Matt Millen
- 8:00 Dare's spike
- 9:45 The Jazz non-TD (Max isn't taking it well...)
- 16:00 The Erickson non-TD
- 19:00 If they wanted to win they shouldn't have turned it over 5 times
- 24:30 The Badgers gave up 3 TD's at Camp Randall... And lost twice
- 27:15 Attempting to make sense of RB usage
- 29:30 Clement's promising post game comment
- 30:30 Who did the bye week benefit?
- 32:15 Yet another is this OL good conversation
- 37:00 If we had listened to Rich earlier maybe we could have saved Ray Ball...
- 41:30 Who's gonna take over at LT?
- 43:00 UR Players of the Game
- 45:00 Bizarro Max and Iowa talk
- 54:30 It's Axe Week
- 1:05:30 We lied... We're not changing the intro.
- 1:06:15 Max's Turkey Day menu... Featuring scalloped oysters