Rich and Max are joined by Bucky's Fifth Quarter founder Adam Hoge, now the Bears Insider for WGN Radio and sideline reporter for Northwestern football. Adam discusses whether it's better to be good versus lucky, what to expect in Clayton Thorson's 2nd season, how good the defense will be after a strong 2015 campaign, and what he makes of the Badgers' prospects for the upcoming season. Rich and Max close the show with a discussion of listener etiquette in bakeries, what in the world Max uses DropBox for, and a reminder for listeners to send in their B1G trades.
- 2:00 Come for the trade ideas... Wait til next week
- 5:30 Welcome Adam Hoge to talk Northwestern football
- 6:30 Were the Wildcats not much better than last year?
- 9:15 The development of Clayton Thorson
- 12:45 Expectations at WR
- 15:30 Why did the DB's move to WR?
- 17:30 How will the OL shake out?
- 20:15 Replacing departed DL's
- 22:15 Can the Cats repeat 2015's defensive success?
- 24:30 How will Northwestern look in 2016?
- 27:00 Adam's thoughts on the 2016 Badgers
- 30:30 5 minutes on our awesomely awesome show lackey Steven
- 35:00 Max's Technology Corner
- 37:45 Arman "helping" Rich