With the Badgers 2-0, Rich and Max return to analyze the 54-10 domination of the Akron Zips. They look at what more can be learned from the team 2 games into the season as well as give their thoughts on some of the younger players who saw time in the 2nd half.
- 2:00 Max makes Stevie Miller sound like Bill Brasky
- 5:45 Fifty something to Ten
- 8:45 Why Olive as fullback?
- 11:15 Clement overworked?
- 15:00 Bradrick Shaw reminiscent of Lance Smith
- 19:15 Are the WR's better than we thought?
- 20:00 Hefty from Brahm on Wheelwright as a poor man's Chris Chambers
- 25:15 The Fr WR's
- 29:30 The Houston voicemails
- 37:45 What to make of James and Obasih?
- 41:45 Is anyone on D playing better than Tindal?
- 47:00 UR Player of the Game
- 53:00 Big games in the B1G
- 1:01:00 Rich tries to one up my 2017 CFB playoff prediction