Rich and Max discuss the state of the Badgers with Jesse Temple of Landof10.com.
- 2:00 Enter the Buckaround props
- 5:30 Welcome back Jesse Temple of Landof10.com
- 6:15 Are the Badgers the most boring team of the last decade to study?
- 9:15 Jesse's sense of the team in a post-two a day world
- 11:30 Rich passes off Schaff's Hornibrook O/U's as a fake line
- 13:45 Handicapping the backup QB race
- 17:45 Did Deal really have a chance to start?
- 20:00 Where do Ibrahim and Taylor fit?
- 21:30 Is the O Line worth the hype?
- 24:30 Is Cepheus > Wheelwright?
- 27:00 How will the D Line shake out?
- 31:15 Is there something interesting at LB?
- 35:15 The Nickel Back race
- 36:45 No chance of a 3 Safety set?
- 37:45 Breakout freshman?
- 39:15 Shocker... Rich wants to know what could go wrong?
- 43:00 Request for bold predictions