Rich and Max are joined by old friend Space Coyote and answer listener mail that includes challenging some Sacred Cows of Badger Football.
- 1:30 We watched college football
- 5:15 Welcome back Logan Larson aka the Space Coyote
- 6:00 Summing up 2016
- 13:00 Talking RB's
- 17:15 What does the defense look like?
- 21:00 What will be compelling? 2017 outlook?
- 26:00 Slaughtering Badger sacred cows
- 28:00 The Badgers HAVE to be a power offense
- 33:00 A lot of teams in the late 90's and early 2000's are given a pass
- 35:30 If the Badgers do something special it wouldn't be due to Andersen
- 40:00 Actually, Mickie's isn't that great
- 41:45 Dylan in Arlington VA on Ohio St and BYU
- 47:00 CF Badger on what secondary looks like in two years
- 49:15 Adam from Barrington on Jeremy Patterson and his arms
- 51:00 Ben in Chicago on fun rituals/superstitions/quirks
- 56:00 BuckAround tailgate