Evan Flood returns to the BuckAround to break down the Badgers' latest signing class and look ahead at what is in store on the recruiting trail in 2019.
- 2:00 Slow signing day
- 4:00 Welcome back Evan Flood of 247
- 4:45 Noticeable changes at CB
- 7:30 Max forgets the name Wildgoose somehow
- 9:30 Kyle in Silver Springs on Florida recruiting
- 11:45 The impact of the early signing period on Bucky
- 14:30 The 2018 recruiting strategies
- 17:00 Utilizing Cruickshank
- 19:00 Ben in Chicago on a Sanborn comp
- 21:00 Bryson Williams playing this year?
- 23:00 Will Nakia Watson play early?
- 25:30 Tom on the Train on UW's offense helping recruit OL
- 27:00 2019 recruiting off to a great start
- 29:30 Does Mertz stick with UW
- 31:45 Beating UM and Bama for Logan Brown
- 33:00 Will this be the Badgers best class ever?
- 35:00 Max is bullish on Badger recruiting
- 38:15 Rich is cautiously optimistic
(Those two stamps sum up the whole history of the Pod)
- 44:30 Looking back at the 2013 recruiting class
- 56:45 Upcoming shows