With the dust finally starting to settle surrounding the coaching change, Rich and Max catch up with official Friend of the Show (his words, not ours) Jesse Temple to reflect on the 2014 season. Jesse gives his thoughts on the staff's handling of the quarterback situation, why Rich was so wrong about Marcus Trotter place in Dave Aranda's defense, and of course no visit from Jesse is complete without some fashion talk. There is something for everyone!
- 2:20 What do we call Jesse Temple?
- 4:50 Please welcome the incomparable Jesse Temple
- 5:30 Melvin Gordon is an honest guy
- 9:00 Who surprised?
- 13:10 Who underachieved?
- 15:00 Did this year have more weird storylines than usual?
- 18:35 Did the handling of the QB set the team back?
- 25:30 What allowed Trotter to thrive in Aranda's system?
- 27:15 What happened to the freshmen WR's?
- 30:00 Was the staff surprised by the scrutiny?
- 31:45 Did the coach and media dynamic change after the LSU game?
- 34:20 In hindsight did you see red flags prior to Andersen's exit?
- 36:45 Summing up the 2014 season and the Andersen era
- 41:00 Is there a difference in the media coverage of Paul Chryst?
- 43:40 Listener question... Yep, just one
- 48:45 Recapping Jesse's predictions
- 55:00 Good night everybody