With spring practice officially in the rear view mirror, Rich and Max pause to reflect on what's been learned about the team over the past 15 practices. They give their impressions on the offensive line, what they saw out of the backup quarterbacks, and what they thought about the inexperienced linebackers. They close the show with a larger discussion of Paul Chryst as a recruiter and what can be learned from his approach thus far.
- 2:00 The exercise of making people uncomfortable
- 4:15 Kicking it off with a listener speak pipe
- 5:30 Wisconsin's top concern... The offensive line?!?
- 13:35 Rich wants to talk quarterbacks
- 17:15 WR's are better than we thought... Maybe?
- 24:00 Moving to the DL
- 28:45 TJ Edwards is a player
- 31:45 Another speak pipe message?!? Just kidding.
- 34:15 Dare vs Deal
- 37:30 Seriously, another speak pipe message.
- 42:00 Crootin with Chryst
- 55:00 Listener emails