The second episode in a 2 show week, Rich and Max (in spirit) deliver the promised Nebraska preview with Mike'l Severe of The Bottom Line at Omaha.com. They talk the biggest questions on offense and defense and why Mike Riley isn't an "Energy Vampire". They close the show with a preview of B1G Media Days which include questions they would like asked of Paul Chryst by the media as well as drinking games for those [crazy enough to be] watching at home.
- 1:45 Apologies for the Jordan Stevenson comments
- 2:45 A BuckAround welcome to Mike'l Severe
- 3:30 2014 Huskers recap
- 4:45 How will Tommy Armstrong fit into Mike Riley's system?
- 8:00 Will the RB's carry the offense?
- 10:45 Questions on the OL
- 12:00 Two solid WR's... And then what?
- 14:00 Is the DL the best defensive position group? Not according to Mike'l.
- 15:20 Who will play LB for the Huskers?
- 18:45 What brought Riley to Nebraska?
- 22:00 Welcome back Max!!!
- 22:45 Last chance to get your LIMITED EDITION BUCKAROUND tees!!! Rich MEANS it!!!
- 28:30 A self aggrandizing NIU mention
- 30:30 B1G Media Day and it's flaws.
- 33:30 Questions the Buckaround would ask at Media Day
- 44:45 I repeat. The "skill position revolution" will NOT be televised.