The season is less than 2 weeks away! As the Badgers enter the home stretch of fall camp, Rich and Max are joined by Jason Galloway of Madison.com. They discuss the growth of Joel Stave, how the offensive line is shaping up, and how the defense is taking shape. To open the show, the guys catch up with Dave Bartoo, creater or the College Football Matrix, to get a sense for how he thinks the Badgers' season will play out and what to expect from Paul Chryst.
Patience Grasshoppers, the season is almost here!
- 2:00 Rich is obsessed with Iowa
- 6:00 Welcome back Dave Bartoo, creator of the CFB Matrix
- 6:15 What is the CFB Matrix?
- 8:30 How does the Matrix view Chryst versus Andersen?
- 13:00 What about Aranda staying?
- 14:45 How will the B1G play out?
- 16:45 Where to find the CFB Matrix
- 19:30 Just when you thought Rich was going to be negative...
- 24:45 The one and only Jason Galloway of Madison.com ... It's a website
- 26:15 Is there anything other than injuries happening at Fall Camp?
- 28:15 Talking Stave and the throw game
- 30:30 How is Stave's chemistry with the WR's?
- 31:30 McEvoy will be a WR... Why?
- 33:00 What is McEvoy's best position?
- 34:00 All you need is Love? (Spoiler: you need more)
- 35:15 Will Trezy see the field?
- 37:00 Who will return kicks?
- 38:30 Is/Should the OL be a huge concern?
- 40:30 Did Ball miss his chance to lock up a OG position?
- 42:45 The DL looks good
- 44:30 Is the ILB depth real?
- 46:15 Dare vs Deal
- 48:00 The TE position
- 50:00 Who is a written off player that will emerge?
- 52:00 Could UW make the playoff with one loss?
- 57:00 The 2nd Annual Over/Under prop bet pod is on deck!