Rich and Max examine the Badgers' 28-3 win over Troy. They talk about the dominating defensive performance, why the team scored so few points, Chris Orr's arms (or lack thereof - TBD) and the Jabbawockeez.
- 2:00 Who is listening in Hong Kong?
- 5:30 Chris Orr's sleeves
- 6:30 The Brusky Scale of Arm Power Measurement (BSAPM)
- 11:45 Chris Orr's play... Evan Flood is smart
- 13:45 Thinning the herd at ILB
- 19:00 McEvoy's usage
- 21:00 The O-Line in flux
- 25:15 The Deal vs Dare debate... Or lack thereof
- 28:30 Is UW's offense fools gold?
- 35:00 UW on 4th down
- 40:00 UR Players of the Game
- 42:30 Big games in the B1G
- 52:00 Max didn't talk about NIU in the OSU recap enough... So he's doubling down
- 52:45 Cue the Iowa music