Returning from a two week hiatus, Rich and Max give their thoughts on Spring Practice thus far. They discuss Chryst's handling of the quarterbacks, whether Tanner McEvoy will play wide receiver (Rich kinda whiffs on this part), what inside linebacker is going to look like, and the strange way the relationship between the athletic department and Badger football media works. They close out the show with a brand new segment that EVERYONE is going to be talking about!
- 1:20 Max's article and Twitter handles
- 4:00 And now for something new and exciting... Well not no, but later in the show
- 7:05 Let's talk about spring practice and the lack of drama
- 10:45 Stave is our quarterback
- 15:30 recurring Tanner McEvoy talk, now with more WR
- 18:25 Inside LB's, wherein Rich explains the sort feature to Max
- 25:55 Austin Hudson's transfer and keeping things hush-hush.
- 31:50 A listener question and advanced sorting.
- 43:05 Return of the MAC (discussion).
- 46:00 Max's Minute(s)
- 1:04:40 One last question