Kyle Rowland joins the podcast to preview the 2018 Wolverines, and then Rich and Max discuss the "Bielema Paradox", revisit bag men, and take a 2nd look at their receiver exercise from episode 228
- 1:00 A less verbose intro... or is it?
- 2:45 Welcome Kyle Rowland of the Toledo Blade
- 3:15 Were expectations in 2017 fair?
- 6:00 What will the offense look like and what are the names to know?
- 9:45 Is the defense gonna be really solid? Better than last year?
- 13:30 Big Ten East Champs or bust!!!
- 15:45 Is this season all about beating OSU?
- 19:00 Max has lower expectations for UM
- 22:45 Steve in Portland on where the losses may come from
- 31:45 The Bielema paradox
- 40:00 Badger Bob on Godfrey’s conclusions in his articles on Bag men
- 45:15 Sactown Andy on the pass catcher breakdown
- 49:00 Buy R Swag
- 50:15 Send us emails
- 50:30 Review R Pod