Rich and Max recount the Badgers thrilling 47-44 overtime win against Purdue
Rich and Max wade through the existential crisis that was the Badgers 31-17 loss to Northwestern
2:00 Rich is excited about the potential of divergent thoughts on this pod
4:15 The Talkaround
8:00 Shoutout to the official tailgate
9:45 Conclusions about Coan
11:00 New or original thoughts on the defense?
11:30 UR Players of the Game
14:00 Ryan in Chicago on Groschek
26:15 Jordan in Chicago on holding Chryst accountable
36:15 Heath in Houston on how this game reflects on Hornibrook
41:00 Jonathan in Madison in what happened to Anthony Lotti
44:30 Marty in MKE on the future of the DL
1:03:15 Is losing Cephus and Neville THAT big a deal?
1:11:30 The remaining schedule
1:14:00 Talking Pinstripe Bowl
Rich and Max have more to say about fall camp. And the sound is a little touch and go at times. Sorry peeps.
- 2:00 Another week to talk camp
- 3:00 All Deron Harrell all the time
- 8:30 Christian in Boston on Matt Henningsen and DL depth
- 14:45 Joe in Tucson on OL recruiting
- 23:15 Logan in Canton on not redshirting Coan in 2017
- 36:30 Steve in Portland on Manuel’s comments
- 48:00 The OL nickname
- 50:30 Prop Bet hype
Rich and Max are joined by Kyle Goblirsch os Gopher247.com to preview 2017 Minnesota. Afterwards Rich and Max sift through listener mail and reexamine the Ben Bryant decommitment from a different angle.
1:45 BuckAround popping collars
3:30 Kyle Goblirsch of Gopher247 and his notes
4:00 What went into firing Claeys
8:00 When did they decide to move on?
12:00 How will Gophers replace 1st rounder Mitch Leidner?
14:00 What about WR?
20:30 Strengths and weaknesses on D?
27:15 How will 2017 play out?
28:30 What do Fleck teams look like long term?
37:15 Ryan in Ft Worth on improved recruiting at Minny and Nebraska
48:30 Adam from Barrington on the non-Conference games
52:30 Ross from Milwaukee on Orr taking a RS
54:30 Jeff in LaCrosse on the new RS proposal
57:45 Malik Zaire and Ben Bryant thoughts
Evan Flood makes his annual pilgrimage to the BuckAround to talk about the Badgers' latest recruiting class.
- 2:00 Let's sell some stuff... SillyYak! Eat there!
- 3:00 Buckaround hoodies and avoiding talk of settling tee bets
- 6:00 Welcome back Evan Flood of 24/7 for the 7th time
- 7:15 How did Danny Davis to UW come together?
- 8:30 The WR group compared to 2016 class
- 12:00 How good is Jonathan Taylor?
- 14:45 Neil in if the lack of a D.C. Impacted recruiting down the stretch
- 16:00 Are the Badgers recruiting to a defensive #brand?
- 19:00 Does Van Ginkel step in and start?
- 23:30 The CB's
- 26:00 Is the scheme helping the CB's?
- 28:00 The Hawkeyes!
- 28:30 Who is the class sleeper?
- 32:00 Can Conan push to start in 2017?
- 33:30 The path to Vanden Boom's schollie
- 37:00 Chryst and recruiting
- 41:15 Show Lackey Steve on low moral fiber and attrition
Rich hosts all by his lonesome this week, diving into the long-promised discussion of the state of Badger recruiting. He discusses hopeful signs for the future while also asking whether or not Badger fans have a improper expectations for how Wisconsin can recruit. Don't forget to send in your Northwestern questions for episode 135!
- 1:15 The East Coast Elitist... Flying solo
- 3:45 Talking 'Crootin
- 5:30 Things are going well at QB
- 10:45 Identifying targets early
- 14:00 Not just upper Midwest prospects
- 17:30 Is Chryst a good recruiter?
- 23:00 How is Chryst doing this?
- 29:45 What if Bielema wasn't a good recruiter?
- 33:00 Wes on flattery and the geographic proliferation of the Buckaround and why non-Badger fans listen