Rich and Max do their last go around with the Golden Buckys and get a Prop Bet Wrap up with F.O.T.S. Andy Schaaf.
Rich and Max discuss the Badgers 35-3 win over Miami in the Bronx.
Rich and Max recount the Badgers thrilling 47-44 overtime win against Purdue
Rich and Max enter game week with the beat writer's perspective from Jesse Temple
- 1:30 It’s game week
- 3:30 Welcome back Jesse Temple if The Athletic
- 4:15 Has Hornibrook progressed?
- 9:15 Dunn & Krumholz and their potential impact
- 12:30 Talk about Cruikshank
- 14:45 Danny in Stalis (sp) on other WR’s who could make an impact
- 17:00 How will the carries shake out behind Taylor?
- 19:45 Who wins out at LT?
- 21:15 Should Badgers fans be concerned about the DL?
- 26:00 How many snaps can Olive play?
- 27:30 Where forth art thou Xander Neuville?
- 29:30 Guessing Jake Ferguson’s stat line
- 31:15 The OLB’s are a strength
- 34:15 DCW and the rest of the CB’s
- 39:45 Dave in Brookfield on why the Badgers might not win the B1G West
- 42:00 How will the new redshirt rule play out?
- 44:45 What’s their record?!?
- 50:00 Hawkeye Around
- 55:00 Last call for prop bet submissions