Because they simply had too much to be contained in one show, Rich and Max return so that Max can share his thoughts after a 3 week hiatus. He gives his predictions for Iowa in 2015 (what else is he really going to talk about?) and reviews Phil Steele's predictions for the Badgers in '15 as well. The hosts close the show with some podcast and television recommendations for listeners of a certain demographic.
- 1:15 Max breaks the Internet... And other technology
- 3:00 Alcohol preferences
- 5:15 There's a new way to get your Buckaround fix
- 12:15 The third to last reminder to get your Buckaround shirt
- 15:15 "This is the only thing I'm going to say about Iowa tonight."
- 19:30 Max defends the big uglies
- 22:15 It's time for the #Maxminute
- 32:00 Rich has issues with the layout of Phil Steele's magazine.
- 39:30 Rich relents and allows Max to participate in BS from the JS
- 46:00 Recommendations
- 53:30 Talk to you later