Rich and Max discuss the Badgers 35-3 win over Miami in the Bronx.
Rich and Max preview the Badgers' matchup with Miami in the Orange Bowl, discuss the early signing period, and close the show with talk of the Badgers' changes on the coaching staff.
- 1:30 The boys are back and they are over the loss
- 5:30 Breaking promises
- 7:15 The matchup
- 9:00 Talking efficiencies
- 15:30 Shades of 2009
- 17:00 Will the Badger be able to block?
- 19:00 The Miami schedule
- 23:30 The motivation edge
- 26:15 Orange Bowl predictions
- 28:00 The early signing period
- 41:45 Early entrants to the NFL
- 48:30 Transfers... in?
- 51:30 Tibesar to Oregon St
- 55:30 Leonhard isn't gonna be here forever
- 57:15 Peavy graduates
- 59:00 Order from Silly Yak!!!