Jason Galloway returns to talk about the Badgers 2018 campaign
Rich and Max discuss the Badgers’ 5th straight win over Nebraska
1:00 The Buckaround returns at full strength
3:15 Nebraska’s D is really bad
4:30 400 yards of offense for Nebraska
7:00 Rich lays the blame at the feet of the D Line
10:15 The hosts believe in the secondary
14:30 The Year of Ray Ball candidates
16:15 The freshman tracker
18:00 Tyler Johnson looks like he is back
18:45 Why can’t Nebraska’s OL pass protect
25:00 The playcalling
29:00 Talking Hornibrook
31:30 Getting Pryor involved
33:00 Jake Ferguson... still really good
36:00 Ryan on where UW could
upgrade the offense
48:00 Paul Chryst’s potty mouth
50:00 UR Players of the Game
51:15 Big Games in the B1G
56:00 UW path to victory versus UM
1:09:00 Bumper stickers on the way
1:12:30 The Talkaround
Jason Galloway joins the podcast to give his thoughts at the conclusion of spring practice.
- 2:00 Welcome back, Jason Galloway
- 2:30 The backup QB situation
- 5:45 Adam in MN on if the O Line is as deep as portrayed
- 10:30 Will Sam Brodner play as a #3 RB?
- 12:30 Addie in Madison on Hornibrook or Taylor getting hurt
- 14:45 Ryan in Glenview on Cruikshank's future
- 19:00 Other WR's
- 21:15 How does TE play out if Nueville isn't ready?
- 25:00 And now... FULLBACK TALK
- 26:00 Ben in Chicago on the DL
- 28:30 DL hypothetical
- 29:45 OLB depth
- 34:00 DB's starring Scott Nelson
- 39:30 China Bob on underappreciated Badgers
- 41:30 Weekday Ryan on whose expectations are too high
The Badgers have finished the regular season 12-0. Rich and Max aren't sure how to handle this at all.
- 1:15 Thanksgiving's highlight side dish
- 3:00 Rich's cooking Pod
- 6:15 A business like win
- 7:00 The Talkaround
- 9:00 The Badgers just finished the regular season undefeated
- 13:30 A capstone game
- 17:30 How is Demry Croft the QB?!?
- 19:30 UM played to lose and not get humiliated... but did anyway
- 27:00 This team will go as far as Hornibrook can take them
- 29:30 Gary in Nevada on favorite TE tidbit
- 32:30 Dave from Brookfield on 2017 UW NOT being 2015 Iowa
- 40:00 UR Player of the Game
- 44:45 Travis in STL on our coaches being raided
- 50:00 Big games in the B1G
Joel Nellis, Author of Walk on This Way, joins the show to talk about his book plus give an insiders view of Wisconsin football. Afterwards Rich and Max look at just how hard it is to "make it" as a Wisconsin football walk on.
- 1:30 Max "Gumby" Brusky and his Brewers jersey
- 5:00 Welcoming Joel Nellis who co-wrote "Walk On This Way"
- 6:15 When Joel realized the end of HS wasn't the end of football
- 9:15 What does "hanging on" your first year entail?
- 12:45 What is the biggest adjustment from HS?
- 14:15 Tim in St Cloud on Chryst showing emotion
- 17:15 How does Chryst remember Joel?
- 20:30 Why write the book?
- 27:00 Expectations for 2017
- 29:30 Rich's walk on spreadsheet