Nathan Baird joins the BuckAround to give the latest on the Boilermakers. He discusses the future (and past) of Darell Hazell, if the rotating door at quarterback will stop spinning, and gives his thoughts on who the playmakers for Purdue will be in 2016. Rich and Max then close the show with the long awaited host and listener player trade hypotheticals.
- 1:30 Beer
- 5:00 Welcome Nathan Baird of the Lafayette Journal & Courier
- 5:30 Has there been improvement under Hazell?
- 8:45 Does Blough stay as starting QB?
- 12:00 Who will help Markell Jones at RB?
- 14:30 Any playmakers emerging?
- 16:45 Is LB the best/deepest position?
- 21:00 A look at the DL
- 22:45 Are the ST special?
- 25:15 How does 2016 play out?
- 28:30 A bowl game?!?
- 30:45 Is 6 wins enough for Hazell?
- 34:00 Badger player trades
- 55:00 Max's trade
- 56:00 Rich's trade
- 1:03:30 Next week: Minnesota